Thursday, April 8, 2010

Strawberry-Banana Parfait





Today is the day that I start Weight Watchers again :/  ~ What I love about Weight Watchers is you can eat whatever you want to, you just have to count your points ~ So I don't have to starve myself and I can continue to enjoy the foods that I love...just in moderation...which is something I should be doing anyway...right?  ~  I joined WW a couple of years ago and I lost 40 pounds (yay me!) but unfortunately I've gained some of that back (Boooooo) ~ Today is the day when I say GOODBYE YESTERDAY and focus on my goal  ~ Summer is right around the corner and I want to feel and look great! ~ So to jump start my day...I made this Strawberry-Banana Parfait for breakfast! ~  Here's to a healthier me:)

 
1 cup Yoplait (99% Fat Free Creamy) strawberry yougurt
1 cup of Fiber One Honey Clusters (I used cranberry and almond granola)
1/2  cup sliced fresh strawberries
1/2  medium banana, thinly sliced
1 whole fresh strawberries (for topping)




Step 1 - In a 10 oz plastic cups or parfait glass, layer 3 tablespoons yougurt, 1/4 cup cereal (I used granola), 1/4 cup strawberry slices and 1/4 of banana slices.

Step 2 - Top with 3 tablespoons yougurt, 1/4 cupe cereal  and remaining yogurt.  Garnish top of parfait with whole strawberry.








No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for visiting, following and leaving a comment!