Friday, July 30, 2010

Color That Pops!



Summer is here and it’s time to show off your polished toes! We all know that nail polish trends come and go, but what are the hot colors for summer? I'm seeing a lot of blues and greens, along with corals and peaches. Among the mix are various shades of brown, from chocolate to cinnamon. I’m lucky that I live in Southern California and polished toes are a must for most of the year but for June, July and August my toes are polished in bright vibrant shades!



How many of you would love a quality nail polish, that has long wear-ability, great color, great application and consistence, at a much better price than the competition? Well look no further ladies COLOR CLUB is here.  Color Club polish can be purchased at most Sally Beauty Supply stores and at your local beauty supply ranging in price from $2.99 to $3.99 a bottle.  I've noticed that my local beauty supply has Color Club and OPI right next to each other and it seems as though Color Club has just about every color that OPI offers, which is what intially sparked my interest to see if this polish was really true to it's color.  Now....don't get me wrong.  I heart OPI but why spend $7-8 when you can get the same color effect at a lower price that lasts just as long.  Trust me...this product is worth trying and believe me, you won't be dissappointed.Color Club is definitely giving OPI a run for their money.



(I purchased the colors above)

Pink Lust
Pucci-Licious (purple)
Twiggie
Blue Light







No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for visiting, following and leaving a comment!