Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summa Summa Summa Time


O Happy Day!  Summertime is here and I'm LOVING IT!  The weather here in Cali has taken a dramatic turn from last week and the weather this week has been absolutely beautiful!  No more June Gloom baby!  This summer I plan on experiencing nature in a way I have never experienced it before.  I plan on taking lots of trips around the city just exploring natures beauty and capturing it in photos.  I've lived in this city my entire life and I've never taken advantage of all the beauty it has to offer, or maybe I've just never really stopped and taken the time to notice it. Next time your out and about take a minute and look at the trees, look at the birds, look at the clouds, look at the grass and look at the stars. The beauty of nature will definitely put a smile on your face.  It puts a smile on mine each and every day! 
























While rolling down PCH my BFF noticed the below dopeness on the wall and we immediately pulled over, jumped out, and got a mini photo session poppin (ha ha)! I never leave home without my baby!  My CANON that is!  Gotta Love It!










1 comment:

  1. Those pants! Those pants! You are rocking the hell of them! I am not one for the Harem look but I can appreciate when people like you can pull them off!

    Feeling that hat too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for visiting, following and leaving a comment!