Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ASOS Curve

ASOS CURVE Printed Colourblock Tunic
Was $53.92
NOW $15.17

Gotta have it!  Gotta have it!  Gotta have it!  Over at Curvy Girl Chic is where the above print tunic caught my eye and I immediately dashed over to ASOS.COM to find that the top was on Clearance and marked down from $53.92 to $ 15.17.  ASOS.com, is the UK's largest independent online fashion and beauty retailer around, and this past January they launched a plus size clothing line, ASOS CURVE, which offers a new range of plus-size apparel catering to sizes 20-26 UK (or 18-24 US).  When I found out that the above tunic was marked down, I couldn't type my credit card info fast enough (lol).  I saw several items that I would love to purchase, and they were on CLEARANCE at that, but since this is my first time ordering from ASOS and I'm not familiar with how well their items are made or if their clothing is really true to size, I will wait patiently for my top to arrive and hope for the best before I attempt to make any other purchases.  And might I add that the shipping was absolutely FREE.  I believe they have some type of promo going on right now.  ASOS could definitely be one of my fav online clothing stores.  They have a great selection and their prices are very affordable.  Gotta Love It!

  Be sure to check them out at www.ASOS.COM.



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for visiting, following and leaving a comment!