Friday, November 5, 2010

Tardy For The Party!




Hey Divas!!!  I know..I know..I'm super late posting these pictures..but HAPPY be-lated Halloween!!!  (LOL) This year was my families 5th Annual Halloween Party and it was a BLAST as usual.  We really know how to party!!  Just wanted to share a few pics!  Have a great weekend!










I made cupcakes for the festivities


Avatar, Robin Hood and Woody (Taliah, TiRa Boo & Carson)


Mr. Carsyn as Woody

My Tee-Tee Rhonda


Rachel,Sheedy and Aamara

The Original Diva - Deborah!

My Tee-Tee Rhonda, TiRa Boo and  I





The LayD's

The Fellas











3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Myeshia looks like you all had a great time. I see you put a lot into making it nice with the decor...and your yummy cupcakes.


    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you guys really had a blast for halloween!! lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for visiting, following and leaving a comment!