Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Bears....OH MY!!!






Hey Divas!!  I hope you're having a great 2011 so far!  My fam and I packed our bags and headed to Scottsdale to visit my tee~tee Yvette!  While in Arizona we decided to take a trip to the Phx Zoo which is one of the top 5 Zoo's in the country.  I was super excited to go because I haven't been to the Zoo since I was a child.  When I say we had fun...I mean we had FUN!   

My fam JD and I riding the Super Slide!  Super FUN!


















2 comments:

  1. Wow...this Zoo looks lovely from the pics no wonders its #5...looks way better then ours.

    Looks like you had fun.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so after seeing this post I added you to my blog list. I am from Arizona...so glad you visited our zoo. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for visiting, following and leaving a comment!