Monday, February 28, 2011

Fauxy Mama!



Hey Divas!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Saturday we got a lil rain out here in Cali, but today was absolutely beautiful with a slight breeze, so I decided to wear this faux fur vest I purchased from Torrid.  I've had my eye on this beauty for months, but I refused to pay the full price which was $78.  A couple of weeks ago Torrid had a massive sale and I snagged this baby for $24.99.  Yay me!!  Gotta love a great deal!  Have a great week Divas! 



















8 comments:

  1. The red pops out for this outfit in a good way. I am loving the look. Thanks for sharing!
    S Nicole
    www.thelushepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love the vest. I've never heard of Torrid. I have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could rock heels like you!!! Another fabulous outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The vest is something nice on you Myeshia...love how playful you got with this look.

    You look great girl!

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are gorgeous and i love that vest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fab outfit, that vest is so pretty! I am loving your style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your blog....and I got that same vest during the same sale! great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful shoes!!

    boiteanana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for visiting, following and leaving a comment!