Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Fullerton Farmers Market



If you're shopping at your local supermarket for produce, you are truly missing out on the ambiance that the local farmers market has to offer ~ I recently visited the local farmers market in Fullerton and I must say I was very impressed with the variety and readily fresh produce at reasonable cost that were offered ~ When shopping at a supermarket, you probably don't know where the produce came from unless you happen to see a sign stating that something was grown in a specific geographical region ~ At the local farmers market, you can be assured that your produce is fresh and has traveled a very short distance to be available for you to eat ~ Why not check out your local farmers market and see what they have to offer ~ Who knows, it may just change your eating habits in the most healthful of ways ~ I plan on visiting my local Farmers Market more often because a sista definately needs to change her eating habits ~ I need to STOP eating out and START cooking healthy meals ~ Wish me luck:)











2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a farmer's market with fresh grapefruits! Looks like I have to make a trip out to the OC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Naj! No need to travel to the OC. There are several Farmers Markets out your way. Try 3rd and Fairfax or the Hollywood Farmers Market.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for visiting, following and leaving a comment!