Friday, March 19, 2010

Italian at its best....



Renaissance Bistro

My co-worker introduced me to this little Italian restaurant in Brea and I must say after eating here a couple of times...I have declared it my FAVORITE Italian restaurant (Atleast for this month) ~ The menu selections include appetizers, unique salads, panini(sandwiches), fresh pastas and seafood ~ I've tried a couple of different dishes, but my favorite hands down is the FETTUCCINI WITH A CREAMY PARMESAN SAUCE with broccoli, mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes & red chili flakes tossed with a roasted garlic & parmesan cream sauce and I added shrimp for a couple of extra $.



If your ever in the Brea area, I definitely recommend trying this establishment out at least once ~ Trust me...you will love it ~ After lunch, I couldn't resist taking a couple of shots with my new toy ~ I recently purchased a Canon EOS Rebel XT camera with a 18-200 lens ~ This camera takes AMAZING pictures as you can see bleow ~ Definitely a great investment!












No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for visiting, following and leaving a comment!