Friday, June 11, 2010

Chocolate Chip Muffins




I've been doing a lot of baking lately and I must say.... I'm the most "Popular Girl" at work (lol)  All the goodies I bake I take for my co-workers to enjoy.  I baked these delicious Chocolate Chip muffins last week and took a batch to my aunts for the Laker game.  GO LAKERS!  This recipe is very easy and the muffins are delicious.  A great recipe worth trying out.


Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
1/2 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips




Preheat oven to 375°. Lightly grease or line 12 muffins cups.

In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.

In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in melted butter, milk, and vanilla. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.

Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into a muffin comes out clean. Serve warm









No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for visiting, following and leaving a comment!