Monday, June 28, 2010

Lil Miss Sunshine



A couple of months ago I caught an episode of America's Next Top Model and Tyra Banks was the photographer for the day. Tyra had an idea to place various objects over the ladies heads to create shadows over their face and bodies. This was one of my favorite episodes because  I loved the way the patterns of the objects projected against the ladies skin. While sitting in my living room, I glanced over and saw how the light from the sun was hitting the blinds and decided to take a couple of flicks quickly before the sun went down.  I will definitely be trying this concept again in the future with different objects, lighting and more extreme patterns.

  















Check out Tyra's Photography below! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for visiting, following and leaving a comment!