Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action


Everybody comes to Hollywood
They wanna make it in the neighborhood
They like the smell of it in Hollywood
How could it hurt you when it looks so good 
~Madonna

This weekend was absolutely beautiful. So to start my journey in capturing the beauty of the city I decided to head to Hollywood to get pictures of the famous Hollywood sign. My bff found this road that leads you up through the hills and to a destination that is literally right across from the sign. Once you reach the top of the hill they offer horseback riding and sunset tours for those interested. I wanted to go horseback riding, but of course I couldn't with my dress on. *sigh* I was only able to get a few photos due to the massive amount of bugs flying on and around me from every direction. Just the thought of those bugs are making me itch right now!  This is also a great trail for hiking/walking and the view of the city is absolutely amazing!  I haven't walked Hollywood Blvd. in years so I have to make it back out that way before the summer is over.  If you can make it here..you can make it anywhere....HOLLYWOOD Baby! I feel like such a tourist!!! (lol)

Downtown Los Angeles










No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for visiting, following and leaving a comment!