Monday, July 19, 2010

DIY - Jewelry Making


I was chatting with my aunt a while ago expressing how much I enjoyed my first DIY project and to my surprise I found out that she had taken a jewelry making class at JoAnns a couple of years ago, and all of her materials, beads, charms and crystals were stored away in the garage.  So a couple of weeks ago I spent the day with my aunt just, making jewelry, eating and chatting it up. I was completely overwhelmed with all the different materials, and the endless possibilities of making bracelets, earings, necklaces and even rings to fit my personality and style. I definitely look forward to spending more time creating fresh new designs/pieces and sharing them with you. Below are a couple of pieces my aunt made.  I made a necklace and started on a pair of earrings but ended up scrapping them both *sigh*.   I plan on taking a beginners jewelry making class soon so be sure to stay tuned for more great DIY projects in the future. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for visiting, following and leaving a comment!